Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm waiting


I look upon the clear blue sky as the rain started to fall. Feelings that started to manifest outside my physical boundaries. I feel the darkness of being alone, being forsaken of someone whom really cares. Everything i wished to have forever was gone. She only knows what's outside my mind and heart. Our relationship blocked her way through those parts. Her understanding over me changes and concluded to a painful result. I'm alone if she won't come back and waiting is the only thing that I could do for her. If ever I have to face the painful reality then I'll try to live but there's no guarantee. I've come this far because you made me hold on to life. Now if your decision is the worst than what I ever can hold. I wish I should just have died long ago for everything would be nothing. All my life I feel I am alone. Like nobody really cares to know me much more than you do. Like nobody understand my feelings and thoughts. I've gained freedom from your words. I've gained happiness all because of your love. Now if you're gone, all I will ever have is nothing but the emptiness deep inside my heart. That I wish you could fill up forever. A dream that keep up as a dream. Now hope makes me alive as I wait. Love makes me to wait. You makes me to wish that you'll forever be mine. I just can't live without your sweet hugs. Your wonderful thoughts and silly jokes. The way you walk and the way you smile makes my world goes around. I might sound like a fool but this words is really your love. This is what makes me to live. I love you if only I could say that to you hoping that the words "I love you too" will reach my heart. But I'll be waiting for your precious answer to unfold itself. I love you. A phrase that is perfect to say for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment