Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My heart screams for only you.

I felt the heavy burden of this responsibility that my mind shuts to think. We both tried to fight for so long but suddenly I just think that this is the end of it. Those trials we've been through had crushed my sense of sight to the situations we're in. That it causes blindness to my eyes for me to not be able to think. It's been a long fight that is hard and full of suffering.We tried to cling on it and continue to walk with lots of wishes for our future. Yet, everything became so suddenly. Just by a glimpse my everything which is you started to crumble and disappear. I just started to surrender to our promise that forever will be always with us. I broke your heart and made you cry and it was all because of my selfishness. I'm afraid to love you more for I've been inflicting only pain in your heart. I wish to hide to my weaknesses for me not to be able to hurt you anymore. But all of that was wrong. I shouldn't have let my heart go for you are everything I have. You are everything I wish. I know I didn't show improvements but I'm planning to. It's hard to change I admit and also I am weak. So letting you go is not really my choice. You don't know how much pain that I need to endure just to say those words to you but I know it's nothing compared to the pain you have gained. I don't want to make you cry, specially to hurt you. I just tried to make a choice for you to be able to live a life smiling and free from all the sufferings that I'm inflicting to you but the truth is I also can't let you go. I want to be with you forever. To be able to see our children playing while embracing you. All my life I been looking for a person whom can make my world complete and it was you. It is only you. I'm not afraid to be alone, I am afraid to live without you. Please forgive me. I'm asking for another chance to make this precious relationship to grow. Bata I love you and I will fight for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment