Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dad

You have shown me the right path to take.This is for the man who show me the world as a world that have pure right choices.He is the one who committed the sin of letting me grow.He is the one who loved me in a way that is unexplainable.He is my father.I love you dad.


You showed me the ways of a man
created a tough wall inside my mind
taught me to have a will with immense solidity
For me to live as the foundation of my own life
Now your about to leave
but your teachings will stay
you might be physically not here
but in our hearts you'll always there
for us you would never leave
your love would never abondon us
for we know your love is a power from God
and you laid it with such great craft
Thank you for everything
and as you leave i give you this
And i want you to believe
that we'll be able to live
with smiles in our hearts
with the accomplishments we will have
Don't be afraid
this family will be taken cared of
i'll do my best
for i know you'll do as well
Again thank you for everything
This son of yours is proud to have a dad like you.
We love you.

"Hear Me Out"

No comments:

Post a Comment