Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Out of thy self

All that i wanted is to be by your side.With your touch that can comfort this disturb heart and put it to rest.Unfortunately, we are under a punishment that will stop the time for us to be together.Again, I would need to wait for my wished embrace.This life will hide again in the hidden dark forest that is inside its owners heart.While singing the hymns of his heart.


You're so amazing girl..just a gaze of you makes my heart skip a beat.
I found happiness in your smiles.
OH girl can you just show me your beautiful heart.
Let's keep this love beat running..
FOr i know you're the perfect girl for this love!
Baby i miss you so much
i've been thingking of you from the start....
I can't forget your hugs..the touch of your lips and your beautiful smiles.
OH girl please!!!
Show me your beautiful heart...
And let's create a never ending tommorrow..
With each other..
here with this world i know you'll never leave.
For you are bound to be with me girl..
please baby accept this facts and reality...
For I can't ever live this life without you by my side..
I'll live for you and you'll live for me that's what i wanna hear..
PLease Show me your beautiful heart!!
You who had been created perfectly by GOD...
YOu are mine and i'm all yours..
Time can't bind our love and forever is no,no,no not!enough to describe our hearts
connection from the start and an ending with no end..
This is love for me and you baby, can't you see that?
I create this for you..For my heart can't be silenced, no more..
It beats as it confess what's here within !!


"Hear Me Out"

No comments:

Post a Comment