Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dumbass

Maybe I have chosen to be foolish with this love but don't ever think I don't think even if I follow the beat of my heart.

You already knew what to do.
You have leaned on me and learned to appreciate this world with me.
Now you are free to fly with your own wings.
While I'm being filled with sadness of your actions.
The letters of my heart cannot reach yours.
This heart wants to scream out of pain for the confusion that you have given.
Yet,you just smiled with our problems and let it pass by.
How easy it is for you to forget the love we had.
As pain unearth my heart and built its' home inside.
You just started to groove with your own life.
Leaving me alone in a cave of different emotions.
What I feel don't matter anymore.
I know what is my weaknesses but you didn't make yourself learn to accept it.
I'm in pain, sufferings keep on conquering my solidity.
This is me and my heart speaking, will that heart of yours will hear me out?
I know I have been arrogant and foolish.
To mend a tears of doubt drop from your eyes.
The truth is I don't ever want to see you leave.
I don't want to believe in what I'm seeing.
So, I let myself learn from those pains that I have gained.
And it left me with a wonderful moral in this story and that is
to have faith within the love you are receiving.
Never ever learn to judge that love, just learn to accept it.
Fight for it but don't over do it.
For whatever happen, still everyone needs there own freedom.
We are young but that doesn't let me have a thought that I couldn't get that mature love that I have wished for.
By time you will learn that what is important is not all about what you do and say.
What is more important is the truth behind those actions and words.
The emotions and thoughts that fills up everything that you mean.
The words behind those words.
The actions behind those actions.
It is what you need to show and what you should let me know.
Show me how to believe and make me believe in your love.
I'll open my mind for you and that's only for you.
I'll take good care to that faith that you have given and I will give my everything, for me not to be able to mend a tear into those beloved eyes of yours ever again.


"Hear Me Out"

No comments:

Post a Comment